Please review our
Online Auctions Terms and Conditions
- Proceeds from these auctions will benefits the organizations listed on our website:
- All auctions are final.
- If you are the winner we will contact you after the auction ends via your email address or phone number to arrange payment and pick-up or delivery of your item.
- If Payment is not received within 7 days of the close of the auction, the winning bid will be declared Null and Void and the auction item will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
- If you are local to the Little River area, you may arrange to pick-up your item after the event to avoid shipping fees.
- Auctions Items MUST be picked-up or shipped to US Addresses only.
- Some auction items can not be shipped and will be label as PICK-UP ONLY.
- The winning bidder may pay for their auction via the following methods:
- PayPal (online using credit or debit cards)
- Business/Personal Check mailed to our PO Box
- Cash, or Business/Personal Check when taking delivery of your auction item(s)
- We reserve the right to suspend any bidder that we believe to be fraudulent until the bidders identity can be performed.
- We reserve the right to cancel any bid made by accounts that appear to be fraudulent or bidding activity that by accounts that are exhibiting fraudulent bidding activity.
- If you are picking up your item and paying with a Credit or Debit card, you MUST PAY ONLINE via PayPal BEFORE picking up your item.
- Please email us at LittleRiverRotary [at] gmail.com if you have any questions about paying for your auction(s).
- Our email address is LittleRiverRotary [at] gmail.com
- Our Mailing address is:Rotary Club of Little River, SC
PO Box 2065
Little River, SC 29566
- Our websites are www.SpiritsOfGiving.org and RotaryClubOfLittleRiver.org